You can't read the next chapter until you have closed the last one!
Creative IT professional with a genuine passion for user experience and design that possesses a structured, analytical approach with a keen eye for attention to detail to combine an understanding of business issues along with strategic focus. An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills; able to get to the core of problems and promote viable solutions to achieve significant results.
- Determined and hardworking
- Personable - able to communicate well and with conviction to stakeholders, design teams and engineers
- Best personal achievement: completing a MSc as a full-time working lone parent
- My passions include: painting and ceramics (www.saatchiart.com/jacquiwhite) and road cycling with my club at weekends
- Thorough understanding of user-centered design techniques and methods
- Great communication skills for stakeholder relationship management and team collaboration
- Ability to solve design problems, form ideas and conceptualise
- Goal driven with a can-do attitude
- Strong knowledge of wireframes, storyboarding, user journeys and rapid prototyping
- Understanding of good research methods to develop meaningful user profiling
- Expert graphic design skills for image manipulation and building vector graphics
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Able to provide leadership, motivation and good people development
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the full development life cycle